Saturday, January 21, 2012

GONG XI GONG XI

As we all know, Health Is Wealth. Good Health Rules. The past three weeks were hectic as I just completed one major event at work - which also brought a nice close to my six-month probation period in my new job. While I will not say that this is the best job, I guess most jobs are the same. Our attitude is more crucial, and determines our altitude - how far we can progress. Actually, for me at this stage of life, I just need a stable job to bring in income for me... Seventeen years at work (since 1994), I am amazed...I hope as I can work towards retiring at 50, and perhaps, I can move on to do what I have always wanted to do (though I am taking small steps ...)).
On a closing note to the Year of the Rabbit, it has been a good year for me. New decisions made, new grounds explored, new friends made, and more importantly, new physique. I am thankful and grateful. Wishing all my readers - WAN SHI RU YI, XIN XIANG SHI CHENG

No comments: