Sunday, November 16, 2008

If you say I can, I can

I was watching the TVB Awards Prize Presentation yest evening. Very happy that the 'lao jiang' swept all the acting awards. In particular, when the best male lead, Xia Yu, won and said'If you say I cannot, I probably I cannot, but if you say I can, I sure can". I guess in life, what we all need is encouragement from our loved ones and friends to affirm our existence and our efforts... more importantly, we need to have faith in ourselves and what we do. The Fruits of Labour will sure be reaped someday, thou it may take a little longer.
http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=25689&st=dtl
Next Sun, MediaCorp TV will be celebrating its 45th anniversary, and I believe the 4 coveted awards will go to the veteran artistees, afterall 'older ginger is still the hottest'...haha
Reflecting, does that mean I need to give myself a bit more time?

No comments: