Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar School Hols

I am really glad that the Mar school hols are here...not only I can take/clear some leave, it is more of having some 'peace' cos the day-to-day of my work has somewhat created some 'invisible stress' in me which I am afraid has affected my health to some extent. While I am trying to stay positive, I am also feeling pessimistic that I am still here, and possibly stuck for a while more. It is not easy to be doing what I do... everything and anything can fall on my shoulder if something (touch wood) really happens... I can be on my walk to have my lunch at the canteen, when I do stop to pick up litters (empty bottled drinks, papers, used tissues) and call someone to help clean up puddles of split water or soup... You may wonder why I had to do that ...cos, should someone run and step and slip and fell....thatz it ....reports and reports....or someone make comments/feedback why not clean etc....I know I can be thinking too much but one has to be in it, to understand why I feel that way. Hmm......

No comments: