Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cheaky was barred. Cheaky is sick.

There was a silence cos i was told that this can be a spam blog, thus, closed for investigation. Now, seems OK liao and I have my first reader, R_Anita who commented. Thank you.

Cheaky is sick cos he is too 'greedy' - ate yellow noodle in mee rubus, and yam cake....indigestion...sob sob....again, ate becos someone bought for me ... pai sei lah, what an obliging man Cheaky is ...haha ... I need to learn how 'to put my foot down and say 'NO THANKS' at times.

World Stock Markets are tumbling down like Jack and Jill, and Cheaky is affected too....have to 'drink water and eat air' for the next couple of months liao lor...sob sob.

Will stay positive cos must think long-term, the song below is one of my favourite Chinese songs to brighten up my day...

(extracted)
多雨的冬季总算过去

天空微露淡蓝的晴
我在早春清新的阳光里
看着当时写的日记

当我安安心心的走在明天里
有不后悔美丽的心情

No comments: